Re: cooperation KDE

Am Dienstag 30 August 2005 23:29 schrieb Kurt Gramlich:
> a transcript of the kde-edu meeting in Malaga where Steffen
> Joeris has represented skolelinux

Hi there,

Kurt points us to a minute by pinotree. Partially, it reads like some
quoted irc chat. Before spreading it out to the public, I suggest
verifying its statements and bundling crucial agreements.

I am very positive towards this cooperative meeting and believe that
there is a lot of potential. However, the process of cooperation seems
only having started - maybe Steffen can tell if there are further
meetings planned.

Please comment ;)
Regards
Ralf.