Re: How is your ITP for kgeography going?

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> But we will need to wait with the upload until the C++ transition is
> further along, as kdelib-dev is uninstallable in unstable at the
> moment so I can't build a package for upload.

I believe it is becoming possible to upload it into the debian
archive.  If you want the package in debian, it need to be adjusted.
The initial upload into the archive should close the WNPP request, and
if I am to sponsor it, I want the changelog entry to list 'Sponsored
by Petter Reinholdtsen' to make it easier for the next sponsor to find
out who did the sponsoring the last time.

I am available on IRC if you want to speed up the review process.  You
find me on #debian-edu (irc.debian.org) as 'pere'.