Re: French Debian-edu

---- Messages d´origine ----
De: OSWALD Xavier <x.oswald@free.fr>
Date: Mardi, Août 23, 2005 7:56 pm
Objet: Re: French Debian-edu

> Le mardi 23 août 2005 à 18:41 +0200, cd40 tice a écrit :
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I have moved and extended a couple of old French pages about
> Skolelinux> in the new OFSET community portal at
> > http://community.ofset.org/wiki/Debian-edu.
> > It will definitively make easier for French people to exchange
> tips and
> > ideas about Debian-edu.
> >
> > Hilaire
>
> Hi,
>
> Where did you take these pages ?

>From http://documentation.ofset.org/wiki-old/,
http://www.ofset.org:8080/skolelinux, translations we did last year on
skolelinux.org/fr and  unpublished FAQ translations of skolelinux.org/fr
(I think I did not succeed to get throught).
Sorry plone is not helpfull for collaboration and I think this mediawiki
place for Debian-edu in French can be helpfull.

But please help fixing the broken data if you really think they are.
The objective of these pages is to give some good hints about
debian-edu. Other considerations are not interesting nor helpful.

> They are really old and completely irrelevant !

Please be more accurate, otherwise your arguments are irrelevant.

Hilaire