Re: looking for sponsor for tablix & gtablix

Am Montag, 22. August 2005 11:13 schrieb Robert Lemmen:
> so please have a look, i'd appreciate any comments (and of course a
> sponsor). files are at http://www.semistable.com/files

thanks for pointing to _g_tablix, I eventually managed to install it
after updating/installing theses:

#apt-get install libxml-sax-perl libgtk2-gladexml-perl \
 libxml-libxml-common-perl \
libxml-libxml-perllibxml-namespacesupport-perl  libpango1.0-common \
 libpango1.0-0

Starting the app shows a promising GUI, alas this error is displayed (I
will look at them more thoroughly another day):

Couldn't start tablix;
Couldn't start tablix_modinfo;
Couldn't start tablix_plot;
Couldn't start xpvm;
Couldn't start html2ps;
Couldn't find directory with tablix modules-----
Some external programs couldn't be started. Check that they are
installed and in the path, or some functions will not work.

Regards
Ralf