maintainer, vym and unignuplot

Hey ho

So now I want to explain some stuff.
>From now on a list called maintainer@skolelinux.de exists.
Now there is a small group, that starts to debianize learning software
for skolelinux. We finished two packages vym (View your mind, a
mindmapping tool, written in C++) and unignuplot (a graphical frontend
for gnuplot, written in tcl/tk :=( ). There are a few small bugs in
unignuplot, but it is not critical *g*.
We will upload packages into the cvs skolelinux/src and then we'll hope
that they will be included into the pool.
Please send bug reports and feedbacks to maintainer@skolelinux.de .

Greetings
Steffen

P.S.
Re Patrick Willam: Now you are allowed to start sending your bug
reports :=)