Re: Macromedia Flash player distribution

On 11 Aug, 2005, at 17:22, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

[Vidar Bakke]
But we can't make it available as a download

We can't put it on the CD without making it available for download.

We are not allowed to make the Macromedia Flash Player
available for download. Read the faq.

http://www.macromedia.com/licensing/distribution/faq
Can I make the Macromedia Players available directly from my website?

No. The Macromedia free Player distribution agreement does not allow you to distribute the Players from your website. You must direct visitors to the Macromedia Web Players area of our Downloads site. To easily link to our website, we provide Macromedia web Player buttons that you can display on your site. You can download the buttons and view the guidelines here: http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/style_guide/buttons/