Re: Please open the release-team mailing list archive to the public

Hi,

On Monday 04 July 2005 15:01, Finn-Arne Johansen wrote:
> > Checking
> > <URL:https://init.linpro.no/mailman/skolelinux.no/listinfo/release-team>,
> > I see that the archive is only available for list memebers.  Please
> > change this to be a public archive.
> The list is barely created, and is created for the release team do do
> their discussion. If the release team choose to have their discussions
> in open, then the list will be opened. If the release will make a public
> statement, they will use an apropriate mailng list (I guess debian-edu
> will be apropriate)

As some time has passed now, what did the release team decide on this issue ?
(If I have missed the announcement on this on the debian-edu list, I'd be
happy for a pointer.)

regards,
	Holger (who doesnt want to get involved into the release teams business atm
but who does think it's important that (important) decissions & discussions
in an open project are made in public.)