Re: Please open the release-team mailing list archive to the public

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I had a look at
> <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/sargebuilding/>, discovering
> the release-team mail address.  Trying to access the archive for this
> list, I was asked for username and password.
>
> Checking
> <URL:https://init.linpro.no/mailman/skolelinux.no/listinfo/release-team>,
> I see that the archive is only available for list memebers.  Please
> change this to be a public archive.
>
> It would also be great if the list administrator could visit
> <URL:http://gmane.org/subscribe.php> and get the new list included on
> gmane, so those of us using that service could read it there.

The list is barely created, and is created for the release team do do
their discussion. If the release team choose to have their discussions
in open, then the list will be opened. If the release will make a public
statement, they will use an apropriate mailng list (I guess debian-edu
will be apropriate)

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/