multi-user guest account

Hi,

I was wondering would a preconfigured kiosk account be a nice addition to
the default sarge install.

Ideally, the settings should be moreorless fixed, it would be possible to
run many mozilla instances on different displays without seeing the profile
dialogue.  I guess I'm asking for the KDE Kiosk Framework.  Has anyone used
it in debian-edu?  It appears the kiosk stuff has changed radically between
kde2 and kde3.

Is it too late to be mentioning this for sarge?  I don't really know how to
do this right now but it might be a helpful piece of functionality for many
people.  I can probably figure it out for my own uses of course but I just
wondered whether it might be a nice addition to the existing system.

I know ideally everyone should have accounts but it's not always that easy
so perhaps this might be helpful.

Any suggestions as to how this would best be done?  Could it easily be done
in a standalone package or should the LDAP database, etc just have it from
the start?

Gavin