Re: Please test new discover-data for woody

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> I've made a new version of discover-data available in the woody-test
> APT source.  This version have information about lots of new hardware.
> Please test it and let us know if it work or not.

I didn't get much feedback, but it worked on the few systems I tested
it on.  I've updated the woody APT source with this new version.  I'm
aware that it was not quite according to the established procedures we
should follow when updating the woody APT source, and will try to
improve in the future.