sarge-pr01: pam-ldap problems

Hi there,

today, we tested the workstation profile of debian-edu-sarge-pr01. As
counterpart, we used two different main server/tjenerer (venus 1.0r1
and debian-edu-sarge-pr00).

As there is (still) no version entry for sarge-pr01 in bugzilla, I'll
state our problems right here.

Everything went well with installation - but KDM only allows local
login. We flicked through several conf files - and noticed that these
where not configured to work with HOST ldap / dn=skole etc:

/etc/pam_ldap.conf
/etc/ldap.conf
/etc/libnss-ldap.conf (?).

Copying those from our venus server (which is Sarge indeed) didn't fix
the problem, TLS can't established an encrypted connection to ldap it
seems.

Any hints for fixing would be welcome - on the other hand, I will add
some information on our testings later, although we seemed having
reached a dead end. For time reasons (the workstation has to get
productive soon) I might switch to good ole bzzware...

Thanks
Regards
Ralf.