Re: Skolelinux.org site needs update

[Konstantinos Margaritis]
> Well, if you don't believe me, check it out, there's an entry
> "remove me" for weeks :-)
>
> Also, could someone announce the Nafplion gathering on the site?

Someone is not doing it.  Anyone else want to do it?  It does not work
to send requests to the mailing list, asking for updates.  As you can
see, there are no-one doing any updates.

If you want to find out how to update the web page, report your
intention here and I will try to get someone to explain how it is
done.  (or perhaps that someone can report here directly?)