Re: bootclient

Steffen Joeris wrote:
After the boot process the nbd-server can be started with the script manually and then it works, but that's no solution.
Can anybody give me an advice?

At what point in the boot are you calling the script? Are you sure that its being called after all the conditions that the nbd server requires have been met?

Regards,

Ben

--
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Charles Babbage