Re: Fwd: Sarge - Installation stops at sd_mod

Hi faj :)

Am Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2004 19:36 schrieb Finn-Arne Johansen:
> It may be possible to build an image with 2.6 kernel, but then you
> cant use autopartkit, and you have to partition the drive yourself. I
> hav vagely looked at providing a schema for partman, but that's just

ah, there was another issue with autopartkit (sarge-*-1 image): it was
said that the logical volumes like home0 take only up half the size
available - and resizing being too complicated to teachers.

is this still true? is the schema documented after which autopartkit
calculates sizes? Is manual partitioning (or the use of existing
partitions) supported in the sarge versions already?

> vagely. If someone could point me to the documentation on how to add
> a custom schema for partman I would be happy.

ok, I see, this is the point :)

thanks
Ralf