Re: NFS disconnects periodically

Am Monday 13 December 2004 20:57 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard:

> > Could't find your bugreport. 40 sounds a little low. Two classrooms,
> > classes starting in parallel, sounds like a pretty common situation.
>
> What bugreport?
>
> I referred to the default of inetd.

If those and other default settings are too low for quite common school
situtiations skolelinux should maybe change them to more appropriate values.
Just thought if you hit those limits and bumping them up helped, it would
justify an entry in the bugzilla.

So far I haven't had two class rooms attached so can't reproduce.

Kind Regards,
Christian