Problemes with v 1.0r1

As some of you may have noticed, there are some bugs on the CD that we
released as 1.0r1. Known bugs is:
 - Some modules for scsi and/or raid controllers are missing
 - eth0 is not correctly enabled on machines that dont include the
  "main-server" profile
 - It is not possible to partition the Standalone profile

I have only been able to come up with a fix for the eth0 bug, and that
is to include a line
  auto eth0

into /etc/network/interfaces afer tge installation has succeded

For those of you wanting to try out Sarge, I know there is some bugs
there as well:
 - laguage problems - I guess this is mostly for norwergian bokmål
 - Automounting - ldap automounting is not working with sarge at the
                  moment
 - I'm sure there is other bugs.

Information about sarge-installation is found at
 http://developer.skolelinux.no/dokumentasjon/debian-edu_sarge_installation.txt

But as said - there is more bugs than mentioned in that document.
We are a number of people working to fix things, but we sure need more
hands/eyes. If anyone knew how to fix automounting using ldap in sarge
I would have been very happy f they shared their knowledge.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no

----- End forwarded message -----