Re: Weekly report week 49, plans for week 50

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 03:19:13PM +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> during the next week i hope to
> - fix the preliminary import scripts to generate persons and
>   accounts and associate users with them

not done

> - write up some basic stuff about debian

done

> - work on the AFS modules for UML and configure it rudimentary
>   (since it would be wasted time and opportunity to attend the
>   AFS hackatlon the week after without a working test bed)

this turned out to be more of a struggeling with uml`s networking
system. the module and kernel building and afs related things went
comparativly smoothly.

furthermore i
- worked on the debian part of the cerebrum documentation with
  the maintainer.
- got my wlan (with wpa) to work, finally
- wrote some lengthly mail to the german list
- recovered from yet an other power outage
- uploaded schooltool to the archive
- worked on the "future featuers" page
- fixed a screwup with the oldenburg bills together with gurid
- took notes

this week (50) i attend the AFS hackathon in stockholm.

Further future goals are to
- shrink the import script in size (some more redundancy to
  remove).
- work on the wlus testframework, so that work on wlus can be
  picked up again in a controlled way
- write a cerebrum backend for wlus
- switch wlus to that cerebrum backend