description of benefits and limitations of debian-edu/skolelinux

i'd like to get a short description of the advantages (and weaknesses)
of a debian-edu/skolelinux network...

i looked over these pages:

http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/about/what
http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/about/why

any other suggestions for more information to look over?

there may be some interest from schools in my area, and i'd like to have
some "talking points" and a short 1-3 paragraph description that doesn't
come across like a snake-oil salesman- i.e. "buy our magic pill, and all
your troubles will disappear".

i am largely interested in diskless terminal technologies, but i imagine
there are other big advantages with skolelinux that would interest
schools.

i'd also be interested if anyone had some sort of presentation or
demonstration materials i could use...

some issues i've had with GNU/Linux advocacy in the past were with java,
flash, and who knows what other "latest plugin fad of the year".  how
does skolelinux handle those sorts of issues?

live well,
  vagrant