Additional NFS exports? = Re: Additions on /etc/kde3/kdm/Xstartup

Am Mittwoch, 24. November 2004 00:06 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> This is not needed.  The last log (wtmp) will include info about the
> user sessions.  Run 'last' to get the list.

Hi, thank you! I didn't know that tool - where is this information
actually stored? It is really great within the range of time it
remembers logins.

This makes me re-think of another point:
Imagine you want to have the last-out put accessible for jradmins within
webmin (who was where?). Then you should find a way to transfer these
loggings to tjener. As with many other log files. Also for commonly
used icons and other shared ressources I wonder:

*** Shouldn't there be at least one more NFS export from tjener? Right,
I could create an extra folder withing ...home0, but this is no user
home then and scripts that deal with home directories in total had to
distinguish that folder form others.

Regards
Ralf