Re: Proposed stable update: webmin-ldap-user-simple (1.3-1 -> 1.3-20)

Am Montag, 15. November 2004 22:45 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> OK.  Moved into the woody APT source.  Do you have time to update the
> release notes with some info on the changes?
log:
===
# apt-get install webmin-ldap-user-simple
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
1 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
Need to get 103kB of archives. After unpacking 41.0kB will be used.
Get:1 http://ftp.skolelinux.no woody/local webmin-ldap-user-simple
1.3-20 [103kB]
Fetched 103kB in 1s (68.2kB/s)
Lese Changelogs... Fertig
apt-listchanges: Wollen Sie fortsetzen? [J/n]? J
apt-listchanges: Sende Changelogs an root
Preconfiguring packages ...
(Lese Datenbank ... 33135 Dateien und Verzeichnisse sind derzeit
installiert.)
Vorbereiten zum Ersetzen von webmin-ldap-user-simple 1.3-13
(durch .../webmin-ldap-user-simple_1.3-20_all.deb) ...
Entpacke Ersatz-webmin-ldap-user-simple ...
Richte webmin-ldap-user-simple ein (1.3-20) ...
===
First impressions: Not too many changes at first sight, green text
partly in English with German locale, Umlauts are rendered correctly if
I manually set my browser to Western European ISO-...-1 or -15.

Manual user creation still gives no opportunity to choose / edit user
account name. (Patrick's add-ons that allow import of hash codes
obviously didn't make it to the main stream).

Hence, yes: What improvements are there? Rather in the underground, I
suppose. :) - don't take this as mere criticism, please, just wanted to
serve some feedback.

Regards
Ralf