Re: xplanet / world map? [WAS Re: Suggestion: Feedback Query Form]

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Ralf Gesel|ensetter wrote:

Hi, the German map is great now - and getting spotty :)
Now that there is Pakistan, Uganda, Brazil (?) ... - shouldn't we add a
world map? xplanet, I think, can only render a hemisphere - as it is a
spheric projection. Well, how about a rotationg earth with red spots
everywhere *dreaming* :)
This is wrong.  The default of xplanet shows the whole Earth.  Just try

    xplanet -projection mercator

or some other projections (man xplanet).

Kind regards

            Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de