Re: Linex Backports for KdeEdu (Sources)

Hola Ralf Gesel|ensetter!

El 04/11/2004 a las 00:18 escribiste:
> seems like I found some treasure:
> http://www.linex.org/sources/linex/debian/linex/kde3.1/kde/kdeedu/
> contains sources for woody backports of kdeedu applications:
> ktouch, keduca, kalzium, kpercentage ...
>
> However, it is not compiled (as I conclude from the path containing
> "sources" - did anybody try using these, anyway? Looks tempting!

Those are deb packages, I've just executed:
dpkg-deb -x ktouch_3.1.1-0woody1_i386.deb ktouch

Sadly I don't have any woody around to test it (a weird error showed when I
tried to run it:
bin/ktouch: relocation error: bin/ktouch: undefined symbol: __ti7QWidget).

Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/