Re: Linex Backports for KdeEdu (Sources)

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Ralf Gesel|ensetter wrote:

seems like I found some treasure:
http://www.linex.org/sources/linex/debian/linex/kde3.1/kde/kdeedu/
contains sources for woody backports of kdeedu applications:
ktouch, keduca, kalzium, kpercentage ...

However, it is not compiled (as I conclude from the path containing
"sources" - did anybody try using these, anyway? Looks tempting!
Since the conference in Malaga I have the very strong feeling that
you should definitely try to share workload with some school
targeting Debian derivatives in Spain.  The easiest way would be
probably to convince them to come closer to Debian.  Some of
them are very active in the Custom Debian DIstributions effort
but I'm afraid not all of them which is mostly caused by a
Spanish-English language barrier.  You should talk to these people
and probably share a backport archive.

Kind regards

          Andreas.