lessdisks as a workstation

> > if you can get it to work for a conventional debian workstation, it's
> > likely able to work with lessdisks, many things without alteration.
>                            ^^^^^^^^^
>
> I believe you meant "Skolelinux" above.

no... i was talking about using lessdisks as a workstation, running all
apps locally (using the diskless terminal's CPU, RAM, etc...), i've seen
the concept termed as a "half-thick client".

in theory, you would have to make very few, if any, modifications to the
lessdisks configuration to get, say, openoffice to run on a lessdisks
terminal.

live well,
  vagrant