Re: New Skolelinux CD image release 1.0r1

[Ralf Gesel|ensetter]
> Am Montag, 1. November 2004 17:41 schrieb Ralf Gesel|ensetter:
> > a>     244016 education-common
> > b>     302172 education-networked
> > c>     411471 education-main-server
> > d>    1384056 education-workstation
> > e>    1520890 education-thin-client-server
> > f>     891115 education-standalone
> > g>    1282146 education-standalone-extras
> > h>     122449 education-laptop
>
> Another Question: I summed up these numbers and ended up more or less
> with 650 MB. Now I wonder, as this is the CD image size: are those the
> packed sizes rather than the space needed to install? Or aren't these
> packages packed or anything?

Did you remember to count the dependencies only once?  networked
contain common, so to sum up the size of both, you end up with
244016+302172-244016 = 302172.

But no, these values are the install size in KiB, I believe.  So the
packages installed for thin-client-server is ~1.5 GiB.