Re: Map of schools in Germany ready (Was: Suggestion: Feedback Query Form)

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004, Ralf Gesel|ensetter wrote:

how about changing the markers from red dots into small skoletuxes (our
mascot)? Or we have different colors for different states:
- yellow: preparing for migration
- red: schools running linux
- skoletux: schools running skolelinux :)
I'm not sure about the marker file syntax, but including images works for
certain special values.  My markers file says:

   0 0 "" position=sun image=smile.png transparent={255,255,255}
   0 0 "" position=moon image=moon-tiny.png transparent={255,255,255}

but I don't know whether this also works for normal coordinates - just try
this syntax.

Kind regards

         Andreas.