Re: Map of schools in Germany ready

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004, Ralf Gesel|ensetter wrote:

I feel, one edge of switzerland is missing - there is one school on the
european map. everything else is great -- if the -label `date` doesn't
work, the script generating the map could create another html file
containing the date that can be displayed in an iframe.
Uhmm, sorry and I guess also the south part of austria is missing.  I just
created the map using some cities I visited in the past and cutted the image
so long until cities outside Germany were not continued any more (like for
instance Insbruck in the south and Alborg in the North.  I've thought we
were talking about Germany.  If we talk about "German speeking countries"
we probably are missing a little bit in the south.

Kind regards

        Andreas.