Re: Suggestion: Feedback Query Form

[Ralf Gesel|ensetter]
> During our presentations at Frankfurt some guest suggested to have an
> online feedback query form where using schools could (kind of)
> register. Of course, in a voluntary way (not meaning to lead them there
> automatically after install).

What do you intend to happen with the text after it is submitted?  At
the moment we have more bugs in the bugzilla than we are able to take
care of and fix.

There need to be a plan for handling the info, and people willing to
spend the time implementing this plan.  And we need more people
actually fixing bugs and improving debian-edu based on the feedback we
already got.