Re: Q/Hint: ldap-account-manager

Am Freitag, 29. Oktober 2004 09:17 schrieb Andreas Schuldei:
> if one could have
> agreed upon some other language than php (e.g. perl)

Mh, joining power indeed makes sense. I cannot assess, however, if there
really is a difference in "quality" between perl and php, or if it is
rather a question of taste.

At this point I must spread my fresh knowledge on Samba 4 being release
by the end of 2005: It will have its own ldap and cerebros in it to
reproduce ACLs and act as active directory server. Just to have it
mentioned :)

Regards
Ralf