Re: Query: Reccomended Laptop Solutions? (Hardware)

Hi Ben,

thanks for your reply.

Am Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2004 20:24 schrieb Ben Higginbottom:
> But as allways TANSTAAFL :)

Well, there might be free luch if you know the place, but there is
nothing like perfect, that's for sure. At the moment we'd rather go for
a one-in-all offer that garantuees a duration of usage for at least 3
years. This would mean a bundle with some notebook carriage and new
laptops.

I also like to thank Michael from the U.S. for his reply. Glad to see
that also the motherland of Mr. Gates shows interest for Skolelinux :)

Regards
Ralf