Re: Linuxshop.ru / Drupal (was Re: A new version of The Linux Signpost has been released)

Hi Ralf!

On Wednesday 25 August 2004 13:08, Ralf Gesel|ensetter wrote:
> belated congratulaitons - thank you :)

Thanks

> Are you aware of the russian collection at
> http://linuxshop.ru/linuxbegin/win-lin-soft-en/
> (this is the English version - there are also translations to Russian,
> Italian, Spanish, French, German)?

Yes, I know about that site. I have been in contact with them, and we are
trying to cooperate.

We have gotten the permission to copy the data to The Linux Signpost, and one
of the persons behind that site is translating The Linux Signpost to Russian.

Unfortunately I am not sure how the translation is going, but I will check
soon.

BTW, if there is anyone willing to help add the software data to The Linux
Signpost we would appreciate it.

http://www.linuxsignpost.org/

Also, if anyone wish to help with the translation to other languages, please
let me know.

> BTW, the author announces moving "to Drupal (www.drupal.org) - the best
> CMS" - any knowledge of that?

No, sorry. We have  a "home made" content management system made ny using php
and mysql.

--
Mvh/ Best regards
Arnt Ove Gregersen

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you
win.",M Gandhi

Underskriv på aksjonen "Forbrukere mot kopisperre":
http://forbrukermakt.drmowinckel.com/

Underskriv på deklarasjon for å fremme bruk av åpne standarder:
http://www.opengroup.org/declaration/declaration.htm

Informer gjerne dine venner.

"Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could
have acted,  the indifference  of those  who should  have known
better,  the silence of the  voice of justice  when it mattered
most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph."
                                               - Haile Selassie