NX packages

Hello!

I was asked to write to this list, because supposedly someone of the
Skolelinux crew is working on NX packaging. So i would like to point you at
the ITP filed on nx (#255850) and the packages available in the repository:

deb http://www.kalyxo.org/debian/ experimental main
deb-src http://www.kalyxo.org/debian/ experimental main

You can of course get the source as well. The packages were done in an FHS
compliant way and were tested on several machines. They however contain no
nxserver or nxclient as of now, but i'll be working with Fabian Franz and
Joseph Wenninger on integrating FreeNX and kNX stuff with them. I'll send an
update when there's something new.

Yours,
    Peter
--
Peter Rockai (mornfall), mornfall()logisys!dyndns!org, mornfall.homeip.net
He says gods like to see an atheist around. Gives them something to aim at.