Re: Floppy

On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 04:52:36PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> can you be even more verbose in describing your problems and the
> symptoms you see?

Hi Andreas,

they set up skolelinux and booted a thin-client because I asked them to
check how skolelinux access the client's floppy. But they cannot figure
out how to do this so far.

The reason for all this is that their school runs a self build
thin-client system and I tried persuading them to use this project
instead and give back additional features. However, so far installing
skolelinux proved to be a mess.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes