Bug 807 (double SIDs)

Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> * Andreas Schuldei (andreas@schuldei.org) [040809 14:07]:
>>- fix (together with finnarne) the samba ldap structure
>
> spend a day on that to learn that no fix was expected and that
> the germans had not even bothered to supply us with further
> information yet.

Why is no fix expected?

Except the list of usernames itself I have given all
information that we had/have in the IRC-Session on 2004-08-02.

Bug #807 is closed because of "no proper error report".
Do I have to attach the whole userlist to the bug and
the whole console-messages from trying to create this
accounts (more than 250K) ?

I am not a newbie, but I really dont know what qualifies
for "a proper error report" in this case.

Best wishes,
Patrick