Re: Opensource learning management systems

I'm resending your question about "Teacher-course material-student WEB
BASED type applications" .... to the debian-edu-list of developers of
Skolelinux world wide.

Your question concerns a lot of users and developers there, and some
initial work has been done to include a CMS (Content Management System)
for education, often called LMS as a meta abbreviation for Learning
Management System[1]. I suspect you'll get some enthusiastic answers.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learning_Management_System

Sincerely

Knut