Re: cerebrum debian-edu/skolelinux integration

[Andreas Schuldei]
> Package Status
> (provided by Andreas)

I suggest we install the cerebrum packages on
maintainer.skolelinux.no, and try to get it working there generating
the LDAP ldif we need.  When it is working and the imported data from
developer.s.n:/etc/passwd is imported, we can use cerebrum as the
authorative source for accounts on the skolelinux servers, and
hopefully have a set of packages that works.

I suspect it is time to upload cerebrum into the archive.  If you
don't want it in Sarge, you should add a RC bug keeping it out.  But
getting it into the archive will give us more feedback and increase
the visibility of the project.  What do you think?