Re: weekly report week 31

* Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org) [040802 19:07]:
>  - Figure out what plans are for releasing debian-edu based on sarge.
>    With the current timeline, it seems unlikely that debian-edu will be
>    fully ready when sarge releases. So this involves figuring out what
>    are the main things we want to get into sarge proper, and what we
>    will do about needed fixes to debian-edu after sarge is frozen or
>    released.

Are there many options? it seems to be pretty much like "drop" or
"maintain yourself". (that is, if there are security issues,
otherwise one would have the benefit of up-to-date software.)
one could use backports.org more, nobse seems to be security
aware, too, and updates the packages.

did you think of anything else?