problem creating user(s) with wlus 1.3-7

Hi folks!

Got a problem creating user(s) with wlus 1.3-7.

I installed skolelinux rc2 (at home and at work), then did daily apt-get
update/upgrade.for about a week.

Then i wanted to get me a user-account (yes, i logged in as root that week)
and tried adding an admin-user Frank Weißer, Secret2U, with wlus, using the
root-password to create. Result:

for security reasons.</p><p>Please set the password for your samba -'ldap
admin dn' via 'smbpasswd -w yourpassword'"</p>

Error; User account not created

Then tried 'smbpasswd -w other4SMB', and tried again, same user-data, using
other4SMB to create. Result:

Could not bind to ldap server! LDAP_INVALID_CREDENTIALS: The wrong password
was supplied or the SASL credentials could not be processed

Same happens using 'skolelinux'/'Skolelinux' as Password or trying using a
file to get the user.

Got a hint to modify slapd.conf and ldap-user.pl on user@skolelinux.de, but
slapd.conf is configuered for samba3 and modifying ldap-user.pl is not to me,
i don't know perl :-(

Any help?

Have a nice weekend