Re: Where are we with the new Skolelinux web site ?

Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

Hello,
Where are we with the new Skolelinux web site? When can be start working
in translation of the web site?

Translation to English has begun, but quite a few changes has been made on the Norwegian site, which need to be translated as well.

A meeting about wether we are ready to release the Norwegian site or not will be held this evening. When this one is released, I'll add German and French sites as well, and start translating whatever's left.

Additional translators are welcome. :-)

--
Alex Brasetvik