uploads into skolelinux while you are away

I've chosen to upload new packages of debian-edu-config into skolelinux
to fix a samba issue.

The package have skolelinux.1 appended to the version, and if
(hopefully not) i need to release another, I'll bump up to skolelinux.2

I'm not sure it should state UNRELEASED, or unstable at the top, maybe
it should state skolelinux, I'm not sure.
For now it's UNRELEASED.

hopefully the fix will solve the "maybe last" samba issue

I tried to build debian-edu-install as well, but it wouldn't build.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no