Weekly Report 2

My second weekly report[1]. Besides the usual d-i work, here is what I've been
doing for debian-edu this week:

- I've taken over the job of sarge CD building for debian-edu from Petter.
- Modified debian-edu-install to work with sarge's base-config, and
  fixed up base-config more to support things it needs.
- Tracked down the main-menu/autopartkit skip bug, and fixed it.
- Fixed education-common's discover dependency problem.

So the debian-edu sarge CD now has a working install for the first stage,
and the second stage of the install is close to working.

Some of the things I'll be working on in the next week:

- Test and fix remaining bugs in modified debian-edu-install.
- The sarge CD is full, and most of the tasks do not get included on it.
- education-* task packages are not robust enough compared to tasksel tasks.

On a personal note, next week I'll arrive in Brazil, early for DebConf 4.
I'll be staying with a few other early arrivals, and will be able to
keep working, while enjoying the Brazilian beaches and culture too.

--
see shy jo

[1] I've been asked to post these to the linuxiskolen list also; the
    first report was sent to only debian-edu and can be seen here:
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2004/05/msg00023.html