Mozilla again ...

After some thinking, I found that including a package built on the
binary from mozilla.org, would make things hard to upgrade when we go
for sarge.

So what I did, is that I took the package that already is in sarge, and
tried to compile it on a Skolelinux-box. Actually, this is not rocket
science, so it went pretty well. So what I have now for you is a set of
files built for skolelinux (or actually debian-woody), that works with
classfronter. It should work pretty well, and also there is localized
packages. To test them, you need to add the following line to your
/etc/apt/sources.list
 deb http://ftp.skolelinux.no/ ~finnarne/mozilla/

Then you should be able to
 apt-get update
 apt-get install mozilla
and end up with mozilla-1.5

Please notice that the format of the line is somewhat different than
before. You could also place the woody-test apt-source-line in your
sources.list, but then you risk to forget to comment it out afterwards,
and end up with a unusable system. You've been warned.

Please note, taht if you need support for java in your prowser, you
need to get java from (versjon 1.4)
 http://javashoplm.sun.com/ECom/docs/Welcome.jsp?StoreId=22&PartDetailId=j2re-1.4.2_04-oth-JPR&SiteId=JSC&TransactionId=noreg

I hope to bring you some updated j2re1.4 package, but will doublecheck
that we are allowed to include it on our cd before I'll include it.
(Or even better, could someone else, like Markus or KnutY check that
for me)

I hope everyone on the norwegian list understand my poor english, but
I'm sure that someone are willing to translate this if needed.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no