Re: Short report from testing the WLUS 1.2-27

* Knut Yrvin (knuty@skolelinux.no) [040425 19:11]:
> fredag 23. april 2004, 18:19, skrev Andreas Schuldei:
> > > Thats right. Thats why i sendt this screendump after a short try of
> > > the previous bug:
> > >
> http://developer.skolelinux.no/~knuty/testing/wlus/wlus_tc_014_pw-dont-work.png
> >
> > and those passwords displayed here do not work?
>
> Ups. I did link the right screendumps in the Norwegian list for
> developers. Unfortunately I left one out from the english
> developer-list. Here is the right links that shows that when using
> preselected passwords from file, it don't work when have selected a
> weak password-creation ...
>
> http://developer.skolelinux.no/~knuty/testing/wlus/wlus_tc_014_pw-set_from_file.png
>
> This screendump shows the result from User Creation Process:
> http://developer.skolelinux.no/~knuty/testing/wlus/wlus_tc_014_pw-dont-work.png

So what would you think? What *should* happen? right now i
envision the process like this:

fileimport with weak passwords and double and existing usernames
leads back to the column selection page, with the weak passwords
and the boguous usernames marked in the table and a button saying
"ok, those are bogus, create better ones for me in the process"

(you may come up with better text).

note that this is some more coding (which i started allready) and
a somewhat bigger change. not sure how intrusive it will be.