problem with education-standalone

Hi!

I just faced a problem with the package education-standalone
(0.764.skolelinux.69)

I had an apt-get update and then installed kernel-image-2.4-k6 using an
aptitude with first updating. Then i did a mark upgradeable and got
education-standalone (0.764.skolelinux.69) marked iu . OK, i got it and
returning to aptitude i happened to press g again and
saw...education-standalone (0.764.skolelinux.69) marked iu
oops, so i again pressed g and returned and ...
Then i left aptitude and tried apt-get upgrade: same result.
I tried another apt-get update/apt-get upgrade: "

so, what's up?

Frank