Text or graphic in webmin?

While reviewing the cfengine rules, I recently found a typo in the
debian-edu configuration for webmin.  This cfengine rule did not work,
because the /etc/webmin/config.conf file didn't exist:

        # Added to get text headlines.
        { /etc/webmin/config.conf
                AppendIfNoSuchLine "texttitles=1"
        }

I just now found time to check where this option should go, and fixed
the rule to edit /etc/webmin/config instead.

The problem with fixing this error is that the output in webmin will
now change.  Instead of the icons, only text will be displayed.  Do we
really want that?  It will probably invalidate all webmin screen
shots, and might not make it easier for users to understand what is
going on.  What do you think?  Should we prehaps just drop the rule?
I have no idea why it was included in the first place.