Re: Short report from testing the WLUS 1.2-27

* Knut Yrvin (knuty@skolelinux.no) [040423 00:48]:
> - The test-case 001 creating one new user did fail
>    a auto-generated password was put after the common password

fixed.

> - The test-case 014 creating many users from file, did fail
>    this you did not get a message that the users was created
>    the ICT-person don't know the users password
>    http://developer.skolelinux.no/testing/wlus/014_create_users_from_file.txt

cant reproduce that here.

> 1. It should be possible for the ICT-person at a school to
>    save the automaticly generated password in a file.

he can allways hit the "save page as" button in the webbrowser.

> I will call this idea with complex password last minute changes.

it was discussed with other developers and considered a top
priority.

> Then we also makes regression-
> testing more easy :-)

unfortunatly i have still not managed to implement a good
regression testing framework, i have started, only. this will
take a few days of work.