Help needed to convert Skolelinux mascot from svg to eps format

Hi!

I have been trying to convert the Skolelinux mascot from svg format to eps
vector based format, but without success.

I have made the image with sodipodi version 0.31, and seems like it is the
only program able to read the file correctly. Older version is unable to read
correctly as well.

The mascot is availalble at :

http://www.skolelinux.no/mascot/tux.svg  				(regular svg file)
http://www.skolelinux.no/mascot/tux_with_namespace.svg     (with sodipodi
namespace)

Nina in Skolelinux needs the mascot in the eps format as soon as possible,
because she is going to have it printed on sweaters.

I would appreciate all help I can get here, it does not seem that I will be
able to convert it.

--
Best regards

Arnt Ove Gregersen

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you
win.",M Gandhi