WLUS 1.2-20

i just released wlus 1.2-20. the changelog is here:

  * added usage example to the upgrade-ldap-backend manpage
  * in upgrade-ldap-backend make the backup directory unique to avoid
        mixups of backups
  * fix some bogous perl syntax so that the error message to run
        upgrade_ldap_backend can be printed
  * now we handle a wrong root passwd with smbpasswd like wls did.
  * fix some "uninitialized value" perl warnings for cleanness
  * some usability changes in the main page
  * handlging output of secondary programs: send it to dev/null if not needed
  * create unique backup directory for backup_ldap_backend
  * fix dependency syntax in debian/control, switch order to accomodate cd-building

i uploaded it to the skolelinux repository.

in my tests here it works well with sambasync=1 commented out in
/etc/webmin/ldap-users/config

finnarne has more clue about what to do to get samba to work
properly, i think he will follow up on this mail.

thanks for hanging in there!