Re: School admin tools....

David Palmer wrote:

 With this in mind, would a version of the package 'popularity' have
 application? This could provide valuable feedback to the developers
 as to exactly what educators in the field see as the more valuable
 tools for the application, and in this way, shape the distribution
 more exactly to what is required. In this way, the full potential of
 a CDD can be realised, with the diverse package requirements required
 in an environment like India being catered for, while also more
 precisely configuring for the requirements of New Zealand, say, or
 Norway. Regards,

 David.

Sorry for the noise, the name of the package I was referring to is 'popcon.'
I note that others, in the interim, have made similar suggestion.
Regards,

David.