Re: Link to The Linux Signpost on the Skolelinux desktop ? (Another Linux Signpost site ?)

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 14:13, rgx wrote:

> localization provided, I'd agree as for a link on the browser's tool
> bar :) I thought that winehq.org (?) had a similiar data base, but it's
> mainly about which winapps run with wine. I'm quite sure there was
> another site like linux signpost...

Are you thinking about http://glasnost.beeznest.org/articles/101 ?

I would very much like to know about this site! : )

--
Mvh
Arnt Ove Gregersen

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you
win.",M Gandhi